Get Paid While You Learn with an Apprenticeship at City Colleges of Chicago
Our “earn-and-learn” programs give you hands-on paid work experience and in-class learning to boost your resume and prepare you for a career in your field. Benefits include:
- Formal learning, on-the-job training
- Training and mentorship to develop life skills
- Develop Proficiency in targeted business and technology areas.
- Attain industry-recognized skills that lead to an associate degree or an industry credential.
- Apprentices earn a wage during the employment portion of program
- Upon successful completion, have the opportunity to convert to full-time employment with the sponsoring company, or marketable to other companies in the same space.
- Tuition is often covered during most apprenticeships.
New Apprenticeship Program Alert for High School seniors!
|Software Development Apprenticeship (SDA) (formerly known as ASEAP-Accelerated Software Engineering Apprenticeship Program)
|· 2- year Software Development Apprenticeship
· Earn an Associate Degree in Software Development with 15-17 software courses
· Simultaneously perform paid work (20hours/week) with a leading technology company.
· Employers sponsor tuition
· Application open now for graduating high school seniors.
Apply today at: http://bit.ly/c4ita-student-info
April 20, 2021 – For CPS Network 17
April 21, 2021 – For CPS Network 15 and 16
April 29,2021 – For CPS Network 14
April 29, 2021 For CPS Counselors Toolkit
Click here for pre-recorded information session